Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The ABCs of Me

I'm taking the general format from The Rational Mind of a Crazy Person's Blog:

A. Addiction: Buying books
B. Bed size: King...Although, I sleep on the very edge, and my hubby, who is way smaller/shorter than I am takes up most of it...
C. Chore I hate: dusting, vacuuming, and cleaning the bathroom...if I had to pick just one, it would be dusting.
D. Dog or Cat?: Cat all the way!
E. Essential part of my day: Taking a walk
F. Favorite Animal: Horse
G. Gold or Silver: Definitely silver
H. Height: 5'9"
I. Instrument I wish I could play: I would love to play piano - it would be sooo relaxing, to just sit there and let my fingers do all the singing
J. Job: Mom, wife, daughter, sister, niece, grand-daughter, friend.
K. Kids: A beautiful baby girl (6/9/09), and hopefully another one of the way soon
L. Living Arrangements: House in the city - hopefully will be moving soon when I get pregnant
M. Mom's Name: Donna Marie
N. Nickname: Shelle
O. Overnight Hospital Stay: Delivery of Galina
P. Pet Peeve: Ignorant people
Q. Quote from a movie: "Harry (on Sally's answering machine): The fact that you're not answering leads me to believe that a) you're not home, b) you're home but don't want to talk to me, or c) you're home, desperately want to talk to me, but you're trapped under something heavy. If it's either a) or c), please give me a call."
-When Harry Met Sally
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty
S. SIBLINGS: 1 of each and I love them dearly!
T. TV Shows: House, CSI, CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, Numb3rs, Supernatural, Bones, NCIS, NCIS: LA, Project Runway, Fringe, Flash Forward
U. Underwear: would you believe me if I said I was going commando?
V. Vacation: Realistically - shore house for a week in July (around my bday - woohoo!!!), dream vacation - Australia!
W. Why I am always late: I'm actually the opposite- I'm always early
X. X-ray: broken arm on April Fool's Day when I was in 1st Grade
Y. Yummiest food the hubby makes: Umm- hubby doesn't cook
Z. Zodiac sign: Cancer - Yes, I'm a crab :)

No comments:

Post a Comment