Thursday, February 18, 2010

TV Thursday

I haven't seen an episode of tv that I feel like commenting on this week (especially since the Olympics are on, and all of my fave tv shows are re-runs as a result).  So, instead, I will give you a list of all of my fave shows.  And they are, in no particular order:
  • House
  • CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
  • CSI: Miami
  • CSI: NY
  • NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service
  • NCIS: LA
  • Flash Forward (can't wait for it to start its' episodes again in March)
  • Survivor
  • Fringe
  • Project Runway
  • Numb3rs
  • Bones
See a common theme here? :)

7 comments:

  1. WHAT? I demand a rewrite. I feel cheated! OK, new show I just discovered last night as I watched it working out...COUGER TOWN!!! on ABC. Soo funny. It is worth the mindless entertainment I got from it. Try it. Oh, I still want a rewrite..a list! Hmph, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The list still gives you insight into my soul :) So, "Take me for what I am...who I was meant to be, and if you give a damn, take me baby, or leave me...." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insight intoi your soul? Are you me? ;) You make me smile Shelle. BTW...you made it into a 55! I'm up right HERE

    And...I'll take you baby...I'll take you to...Cosi's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the first time was a little scary and painful but I'm ready for more. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cosi has some really good desserts...When Max and I were dating, we'd go there and split their Mississippi Mud Pie, and it came with a giant oreo cookie - I always gave him the oreo cookie :)

    ReplyDelete