Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Two Part Tuesday: Product Complaint Letter

Part One: The Complaint

December 7, 2009


To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to let you know how much I love your product, Playtex® VentAire® Advanced Wide bottles. I love the angle of the bottle – it makes it so much easier to feed my baby, as compared with the straight designed bottle. I also love how I can hear the air being sucked out of the end of the bottle, instead of going into my baby’s mouth. This is my first baby, and I really like this product.

However, I was a bit disappointed when the ink/markings on three of my 9-oz bottles from the VentAire® Advanced Wide bottles gift set began to disappear. I have only been using these bottles for about 3 months now (my baby is about 6 months old), and I definitely did not expect this to happen so soon. I received the advanced wide bottles for my baby shower, but now that my daughter is drinking more formula, I prefer to use the 9-oz bottles instead of the 6-oz ones in the packages.

I was hoping that I could get some kind of voucher/coupon or replacement product for these 3 9-oz bottles. I only need the bottles replaced, not the attachments. Any assistance you can provide me will be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
 
The Crazy World of Shelle

1 comment:

  1. They better watch out or you might give them low fat ice cream laced with ex lax chips :P

    ReplyDelete